Brad just being a big kid!
Ear plug in and slipping down the "sliding board"
I'm not against bribery AT ALL! It works, so why wouldn't you use it!??! Hehehe! Well, it worked last week, so I tried it again this week. Pax refused to put in his ear plugs all week. I didn't want another temper tantrum like we had on Tuesday when Cloi and I went swimming and he wouldn't put in his ear plug so Pax could get in the water. So, I told Pax that if he put in his ear plug, we would get out the slip n' slide that I used as a kid. He ran in the house, told Brad he wanted his ear plug, and we were slipping and sliding in no time! Awesome!!!!
Today is our last day with Cloi, and we are sad. In fact, Pax told me that tomorrow he wanted to stay home and play with Cloi all day. Sweet boy! She is so good with him, and they have such a sweet brother/sister type relationship. They have had fun at VBS and fun playing in the afternoons!

1 comment:
That's the kind of slip-n-slide I remember! And the kind we were not allowed to have :(
Love the bribery! I like to refer to it as "incentive!"
LOVE and miss y'alL! Lots!
Post a Comment