The kids would have gone crabbing every night if someone would take them! They loved it! Pax even picked up a crab!
They even caught some big ones one night.
The 3 kids LOVED Uncle Adam--and that's what he went by to Zoe and Demetri, too! :-)
He was their play toy, jungle gym, and pillow!
He kept wanting to go higher!
Mom and me
Uncle John, Aunt Sherry, Mom, and Dad walking to lunch
Family pic at Goatfeather's
Demetri with a crab
Dad, Mom, me, Aunt Sherry, Zoe, Brad, and Pax
The beach was HUGE!
The twins in my class this year gave Pax this hat! At least we won't forget his name, right??
Uncle Adam, Pax, and Grandma
Brad pulled Pax on the boogie board in the surf
He had a blast! Check out his face!
My matching boys!
Silly kids!
Family picture (plus Zoe)
23 week picture
Pax and Demetri enjoying a snack under the umbrellas
Our family had such a fun week at Santa Rosa Beach. We met up with my Aunt Sherry and Uncle John, and their son, Fred, and his family all from Texas. We stayed in a super nice house and had some amazing meals prepared by Fred's wife, Amber! Brad and I stayed for Memorial Day weekend, and had to drive home for work on Tuesday morning. Pax stayed with Grandma and Pops and the rest of the family. I then flew back to the beach on Wednesday after work. I enjoyed my extended beach time.
Pax had fun swimming and playing in the sand. He became a little fish in the pool. He had fun playing with his cousins, Demetri (6 1/2), and Zoe (5). The three kiddos played really well together.
One day as I was putting sunscreen on us, Pax said that I needed to swallow some for Parker to have some in my belly! So considerate of him to think of his baby brother!!
One day as I was putting sunscreen on us, Pax said that I needed to swallow some for Parker to have some in my belly! So considerate of him to think of his baby brother!!





1 comment:
Love these!! Paxton looks like had a blast!! Can't wait to see you all soon! Love you!
Post a Comment