Pax went to quick start tennis camp with his 2 uncles-DC and Adam. He had a blast!!! He was so excited to go every morning, and would just race out onto the tennis court--leaving me and his water in the dust!!
Even though he was a little young, they still let their nephew come, and were great with him. He didn't get the games and drills as quickly as the others, but he still caught on. He is so literal, and I still call him my little Amelia Bedelia. They were playing the kids' favorite game-Alligator Alley. Adam was explaining it to Pax and said, "Hit me as I run down the alley." He MEANT, "Roll the ball to my feet as I run past." However, Pax took it literally and hit Uncle Adam with his racket as he ran by!! It was hilarious!! I think Adam learned a little lesson on explaining things to a 3 year old!!
I am so proud of Pax this week! He really learned a lot, and loved going to his "tennis match!!!!" Future tennis star in the making!!
2 comments:
love, love, love this. brings back the memories. and the story about hitting adam was just too cute. especially because your mom used to try to get us to hit a volley by making us pretend adam was standing behind our racquet so we wouldn't hit him:) funny too, because micah got to go to baseball camp early...it's nice to have family connections:) love you!
Love this! Amelia Bedilia is one of my favs!! Pax has such a fun life! I want to hang out with him during the summer! Love y'all!
Post a Comment