Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pensacola Girls' Trip

Suelyn found herself a MAN!! Hehehe!

Suelyn and Phyllis


me and Dana



Sarah and me



The 6 girls--Maria, Suelyn, Dana, Phyllis, me, and Sarah



Maria made a friend--this dog belonged to the captain and went on the boat ride with us



Some of the girls on our tri-maran ride

Sarah and me



We had an awesome day on the boat!!



Our view in "Paradise"



Dinner at Peg Leg Pete's---Yummy!!






Pirate Sarah



With our pirate patches and Pirate Pete!




I just got back from a fabulous girls' trip in Pensacola. It backed up to our family trip, so I rented a car on Saturday and drove from Destin to Pensacola to meet the girls. We stayed at Paradise Inn, and enjoyed laying out by the bay every day. We ate at some great restaurants-Flounder's, Peg Leg Pete's, and Crabs.



On Monday, we went out on a tri-maran driven by Captain Bruce. We enjoyed being out on the water and relaxing.


We had such an awesome girls' trip. I can't wait for next year's trip!!!

1 comment:

The Kimmels said...

So fun! Looks like a great time!!