
Check out the HUGE waves behind Pax and Daddy

A storm came in the night before these pics and brought tons of sand that made a 2 1/2 foot wall by the ocean.

This picture is really of the worker sweeping up oil in the background.

Mimi, Pax, and Papa

Digging at the wall

More big waves!

Pax and Papa making homemade biscuits! Yummy!


He had a blast!

Uncle Steve

Mimi, Pax, and Papa


All the guys

Our little family

Mimi, Pax, and Me



All the girls with Pax-Me, Mimi, Pax, and Aunt Tammy


Look at Paxton's hand playing with my hair! That's something new he's started, and I think it's too sweet!

Pax and Daddy

A wonderful waffle breakfast for my birthday!

Mimi and Papa

Aunt Tammy and Uncle Steve



I love Pax's arm around me in this one!

With my birthday treat

Blowing out the candle

Cool dude!

He loved playing with his dump truck in the sand!


Family pic on the beach


Papa, Mimi, and Aunt Tammy


Birthday hug for Daddy!!

We got him this apron to wear while he's grilling!



Annual Family pictures



I like this one!






On the boardwalk

With Papa
The oil didn't stop us from going on our annual family vacation to Perdido Key this year. It didn't stop us from playing on the beach and swimming in the ocean, either. It was absolutely beautiful down there! The last two days, the waves even calmed down and we floated in the ocean! Just a fabulous vacation with Mimi, Papa, Aunt Tammy and Uncle Steve!
Brad and I both celebrated birthdays while we were down there. What a great way to spend our birthdays!
3 comments:
Love these shots - STILL wish I was there to take them! :) I can't believe how big Pax looks in those photos with the plaid shirt. TOO CUTE.
Love the pictures-so so sweet! I can't get over how big Paxton is getting! Such a big boy!!
Love you!
These pics have made me smile! Pax is so photogenic and he looks so much more mature in his photos now! We were nervous that the oil was going to keep ya'll from enjoying the beach...so glad it didn't! Wish we could have been there!
Post a Comment