Mackenzie and Derek made the trek to D'ville for my party and it was so good to see them!
Alison and Charlotte after her nap
Suzie, me, Sarah, Mackenzie
Mom, me, Suzie, SummerWe had my 29th (crazy! I'm getting so old!) birthday at Mom and Dad's house on Saturday. The weather didn't really cooperate and let us do much laying out, but we did a lot of hanging out. It was a small group, and we had a really fun time.
Yes, Pax was there, but he was sleeping the entire time Suzie was there, so he didn't get in any pictures!




3 comments:
Thanks for including us - and 29 is not old (what's that saying about my age? Hah! Just kidding). I must say that I do LOVE that picture with you and Douglass Charles. Too cute!
Such a fun day! Glad we were able to celebrate another birthday together! Love you!
And I was there too but left before Suzie got there :) :)
Post a Comment