This picture is too funny not to post! The girls put these glasses on Pax and took this after tiny tots! He insisted that he wear his cowboy hat!!! Reagan came into town from Louisiana for a short trip, and we got to spend lots of time with her. They even came to tennis. Aren't these two just so cute together!?!? We're going to show them this picture when they are older!:-)
These are a couple cute antecdotes from Paxton's world lately, and explain why I just love him so much!! You know that I have to document them!
-Grandma's name has progressed (although I'm not sure this is a good nick name) from Ma-ma to Dam-ma. He can't say G's.
-"What that is?" He says this all the time and about everything!
-One night we were sitting on the couch, and Pax said, "Mommy, I proud of you!" I just thought this was so sweet!!!!
-"What that is?" He says this all the time and about everything!
-One night we were sitting on the couch, and Pax said, "Mommy, I proud of you!" I just thought this was so sweet!!!!
-He already understands procrastination, as he says, "Pay cars just lil bit, Mommy?" to put off going to bed or even eating dinner. When he says it in such a sweet voice, how can I say no to that?

No comments:
Post a Comment