These are just some pictures from the lake of Pax and his uncle! The first one is my absolute favorite!
Adam got Pax started saying I love you more while we were gone. It's so cute!
Adam is going with Campus Outreach and will be sharing the Gospel with college students there. Please pray for him and the group he is going with.
4 comments:
One of my good friends that is nursing school with me lived in South Africa for 5 years as staff for campus outreach.....they still have a house over there. Where is he going to be? He might be staying in their house :-) OH and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
How precious! We will also be praying for Adam. What an awesome opportunity. Happy Birthday from The English Fam as well. Looking forward to seeing ya'll soon.
loving the magically updating posts. praying for adman. got the first update yesterday and can't wait to hear what God does in south africa through adam.
So excited for Adam! What an incredible opportunity! I'll miss my karaoke partner!
I can't wait to hear the "love you more" thing myself! Love these pictures!
Post a Comment