Caroline, Pax, and Megan
Another summer day was spent hanging with friends and having fun. Megan and Caroline came over and we went and rode horses. I haven't ridden in forever, so it was good to get to ride. I had a lot of fun, and was really sore after riding! Megan watched Pax, and took pictures while Caroline and I rode. Then, Paxton had been so looking forward to getting to ride, and ended up riding both of the horses.
After we were worn out and sweaty, we went and got lunch and went swimming. So refreshing! During Paxton's nap, Megan, Caroline, and I all went to school to work on setting up my classroom. It is a sad realization that school is just around the corner, but it was good to get so much done in my room. Thanks, girls, for spending the day with us, and helping out with Pax! You girls are very special to our family! We love you!
2 comments:
Love Pax and the cowboy gear!! What a funny boy! Love y'all!
Love those girls! Looks like ya'll had fun. Micah and I will go next time and watch while you ride SayJ around. Love you and wish you weren't going back to school...
Post a Comment