So, there hasn't been any blogging because we've been in Mexico! We left for Playa del Carmen on Saturday, Nov. 21, and arrived back home Thanksgiving night. We had a wonderful time with the family hanging out on the beach and by the pool. We stayed at an all-inclusive resort, and the ocean was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Brad and I think that the water might have been the prettiest we've EVER seen!
Pax was soooo good the entire trip, and even was perfect on the flight down and back! That's the part I was most concerned about, but didn't need to be. Pops had his computer, so Pax got to watch Elmo on the plane. He was so excited about being on an airplane, and enjoyed take-off and watching all the other planes. He took a nap on both legs of the trip.
The weather was perfect our whole trip until the last day. I was sad that I didn't get sun on the very last day, but we enjoyed sitting under the cabanas by the pool and watching it rain. Paxton's favorite part of the trip was the beach and the sand. I could actually sit and read a book while he was playing at my feet in the sand! There is nothing that occupies him like the sand! I wish we could just live at the beach, so he would play like this all the time.
We got to brush up on our Spanish while we were there, Pax included, because they pretty much only spoke Spanish. In fact, by the end of the trip, Pax would walk by a cleaning lady and say, "hola" without being prompted. It was so cute! He got "adios" down pat, too!
He was quite the hit down there with workers as well as other people staying at the resort. The workers would pick him up, and give him kisses. He wasn't afraid of them at all. In fact, the last day, one of the entertainment crew walked by, and asked Pax to go dance with her. I was surpised to watch him take her hand, and walk away to go dance. Then, he pointed back to me, and walked away.
These are all pictures from Mom's camera. The pictures from my camera, and more stories will come in Part II.
2 comments:
This just makes me smile! So glad you all had such a nice trip and that Paxton was perfect-per usual :)
Love y'all!
Glad ya'll had such a wonderful trip. Looks like fun and I am so glad that Pax did so well for you. As for the 1-2-3 trick, wished it worked in our house, but it doesn't. Thankfully, we have some other tricks that do and I am also thankful for my pretty compliant girl. :)
Post a Comment