
Sleeping in my arms on the flight down to Playa del Carmen

Daddy styled his hair with a little gel

Praying, maybe???? Who knows!

He looks so cute and big with his hand in his pocket!

Uncle Adam started doing "Boom, Boom, Boom" with him as he ran up the three flights of stairs to our room. This made him laugh, and everyone had to do it that carried him up or down steps.

Another new game, where he would run, and shout, "Go, go, go, go!"

Playing with Daddy and Uncle Adam

It got dark around 4:30, so we had to take pictures in the dark before dinner.

Riding on Uncle Adam's shoulders


Uncle Adam, Pops, and Grandma

Playing in the sand

Check out his cute "neigh" bathing suit, and the beautiful ocean in the background.

Yeah, he's cool with those sunglasses on! As soon as we put our's on, he wanted his, whether we were inside or out!

I had to put one on here with our family by the ocean, but I'm not happy that we're in our bathing suits! Ugh!

One of our 2 awesome swimming pools

Pops, Pax, and Brad playing in the sand

The nice landscaping on the resort


I love this shot! It makes me want to go back already!

Pax loved it when Uncle Adam tossed him in the air! I think it made Brad nervous, though!

But, they caught him every time! Thank goodness!

Unc and Pax

Paxton LOVED the towel elephants that the maids created every other night. They displayed all the towel creations on a giant table in the lobby. Pax would ask to see the elephants every time we went in the lobby. However, he wasn't too happy to find that they weren't there every day!

He also really liked to ride the large bull statue out in front of the resort. I don't think they really liked him doing it, but no one said anything to him. He had to do this every time we entered the lobby, also. Whenever he asked, of course Pops took him!

Pax giving knuckles to his favorite waiter, Wilbert.

He didn't even think twice when Wilbert held him. Wilbert makes some awesome dog noises, and entertained Pax, and the rest of the guests at dinner one night. They went on a hunt for the dog under all the tables. It was hilarious! Pax could not figure out that Wilbert was actually the one making the extremely realistic dog noises!

Family picture

Pops and Grandma

Some mariachi dancers in the lobby one night


They had vendors on the property every other night. One of them let Pax try on this Batman cape. He loved it! I kind of wish we had bought it for him, because it was pretty cute!

Sweet boy waiting for the evening show to start

Participating in the show with Uncle Adam

His silly "cheese" face. After about 2 of these shots, he put his hands over his face, and refused to look at the camera. Ugh--his Aunt Suzie isn't very happy about this new phase!

The massive doors going into the main dining hall. It's hard to tell the proportions, but they were huge!

Lobby

This was taken on the last day which was rainy. We hung out in the open-air lobby and watched it rain.


We were told this was a "seracha". However, when we googled it to see what it was, it said that it was an "Agouti". They are a weird rat/rabbit/squirrel looking animal that you could find all over the resort.
These are the pictures from our camera. As you can see, we had a wonderful time! We are so glad that Mom, Dad, and Adam were able to join us as Brad and I celebrated our 5-year anniversary! Pax really enjoyed waking up and asking to go out on the balcony to see if Pops, Uncle Adam, and Grandma were awake yet. He loved playing all kinds of new games with Uncle Adam. Thanks for going with us, guys!
2 comments:
oh gosh! Every time I thought I picked a favorite picture I would scroll down and pick ANOTHER!! I LOVE them and I wish I would have been there to be your personal photographer. Uncle Adam throws Pax so high because he is so tall! I love that shot and I love the one of pax, brad & Pops in front of the ocean and the ones of Pax playing in the sand AND the family shot with your bathing suits is GREAT! ...so shut it.
Love these! I can't believe y'all have been married 5 years!! Whoa. Maybe by the time I see you your tan will have faded :) Haha. Love y'all!
Post a Comment