Paxton's Pre-T tee-ball team had their first practice Saturday morning. It was quite humorous as the kids didn't even know how to run the bases! Coach Brad did a great job of keeping everyone on task and entertained (somewhat, anyway!)!
My favorite part was at the end when they ran the bases. There were kids running in ALL directions! I'm telling you, we could have won $100,000 if someone had their video camera rolling! They had NO clue where to run and couldn't make it around at all!! It was so funny!!! It took a TON of parents out on the field to get them to finally run them correctly! This will be a fun season, even if Pax is the youngest on the team!
3 comments:
too cute:)
look at you catching that ball in mid air. I've taught you well. ;)
He looks so big!!! I love it!
Can't wait to see him in action!
Post a Comment