Thursday started bright and early as we left for Disney World at 6 am! We were ready to go!
We got there, and got to enjoy the pool for a couple hours. The weather was absolutely perfect, and the resort was beautiful. It had 2 pools, a kiddie pool, 3 hot tubs, and water spouts for the kids to play in. There was a lake just beyond the pool area, too. It was so nice! It really felt like we were in the Carribbean!
We went to a late dinner in Downtown Disney at the Rainforest Cafe. The atmosphere was so much fun! There were animals that would "come to life" every 15 minutes, and there was a "thunderstorm" every 30 minutes. The elephants were his favorite. In fact, the first time they came to life, he said, "I think they want some dinner!" So cute! Pax got a really cool sippy cup with a snack compartment. We also got a yummy volcano for dessert. It was a really neat experience.
1 comment:
So cute! I know he had the greatest time! I can't wait to hear him tell me about it :)
LOVE Y'ALL!
Post a Comment