Saturday, February 26, 2011

Disney World-Day 3-Magic Kingdom



Ready for Day 2-On the balcony of our condo



We're here!


THE CASTLE!!!!
As we walked in, this is the first thing we saw! Pax was so excited to see Mickey on the stage of the castle!


He was not content until he saw Goofy on the stage! He had seen a commercial for this show, and saw Goofy in it. When he asked me where Goofy was, I didn't recall him being in it, so I told him we'd see him later. He then told me that Goofy was supposed to be in the show. Thank goodness Goofy appeared!!!
Brad and Pax watching the show
The Buzz Lightyear Toy Story Ride! One of Pax's favorites!

Getting ready to shoot the "Z's"

Brad was VERY serious!


With Buzz!



Waiting to see Minnie and Mickey


So excited to meet Mickey--a little timid about meeting Minnie, though!

I just love the castle! I think it's beautiful!
The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse
Pops, Grandma, and Brad

Mickey ears ice cream, courtesy of Grandma
Keep in mind that it was in the mid 80's and a two year old is eating ice cream on a stick...
And, here we go!
I had to just catch the ice cream and feed it to him! Oh, but it was worth it! You HAVE to have Mickey Ears while at Disney!!!!
Yes, yes, I'm sure it was worth it!
Safari jungle ride---totally different than yesterday's ride with REAL animals!!
We thought this was going to be our boat! Pretty funny, huh!?




More "elphanants"-no, they're not real :-)



Waiting in line to ride "It's a Small World". Getting close to naptime!





The Parade

Tinkerbell


Mickey and Minnie



Alice in Wonderland






Peter Pan
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
Pinnochio
Pete's Dragon

The castle was beautiful at night! The lights constantly changed colors. They even did a slide show on the castle! It was really cool!
The Teacups
The fireworks show was going on while they were on the teacups


Pax loved spinning the cup...
by himself!
Our last ride-Winnie the Pooh

Pax enjoyed the play-garden




We spent Saturday at the Magic Kingdom! We had a great time, but it was really crowded, and hot!! I can't imagine how hot it is in the summer!


Some of Pax's favorite rides were Peter Pan, Buzz Lightyear (he liked shooting the gun, and got more points than me!!), It's a Small World, and Winnie the Pooh. Every time we went on one, he would say that one was his favorite! We had a very fun time, but were exhausted by the end of the day!

No comments: