Kilamanjaro's African Safari Ride
Parade Time
The Lion King Show
Pax was very excited to see Goofy and Pluto
On Friday, we went to Animal Kingdom.
We got to see a lot of things, but our three favorite things were: the safari, the Lion King show, and the parade.
The safari was absolutely incredible! We went on an open-air safari bus through a replica of the African Safari, complete with real live animals! It was impressive how they kept all the animals separated by water, cattle crossings, or through the landforms. As you can tell from above, I took so many pictures of all the amazing animals! They were so close to us. The bus was really cool, and our driver was pretty entertaining. At one point, the bridge started giving away and rocking. It was scary, but all part of the show. Looking back, I don't know if it was hydraulics on the bus, or the bridge. I was impressed that this was an actual bus with wheels--not on a track or anything like that. It was also impressive to see that many real-live animals. All Pax talked about was the "elphanants" from that point on!
Pax really enjoyed the parade and sat on Grandma's shoulders the majority of the time. A lot of the characters came to give him high 5's or even talk to him. A couple people on stilts commented on how tall he was because he was practically looking them in the eye!
The Lion King show was phenomenal! There were some awesome acrobatics, and incredible singing! It was quite the performance and I would HIGHLY recommend it to everyone. After that show, I wanted to see the Nemo show, but Pax fell asleep in the stroller and needed to take a nap. Mom and I found a place to rest while he slept and the guys went and rode some roller coasters.
The park closed at 7, so we left and went to dinner. It was such a fun day!
2 comments:
LOVE all the photos! I'm going next time. ;) I think Pax really looks like Brad in some of these photos!
wow, that is awesome. thanks for sharing. now i know what we want to do at thanksgiving. can't wait. love you!
Post a Comment