Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Traditions

Pax and Aunt Sarah

Opening his present

His REALLY loud present!!! Hehehe!

Spreading the flour out

Rolling out the pepparkakor dough covered in flour



That looks better!

Aunt Sarah rolling out the dough

Making some music

with Aunt Sarah


Grandma getting the pepparkakor out of the oven


Santa Cow at Chick-fil-A

Playing in the lights at the Harper's house



Wrestling with Uncle Mick




All the boys--Jayden, Brody, Micah, and Pax

Pax taking good care of Sadie Jane

Anna, Steph, Sarah, me



The day consisted of 3 holiday traditions-making pepparkakor, visiting Santa Cow, and then seeing the Harper's (Mick's parents) Christmas lights.

Aunt Sarah came to participate in the festivities this year, and we had a blast. She also brought Pax his Christmas present, which was a drum set complete with other musical instruments. He loves it, but I'm not so sure that I do! Haha!!

After making pepparkakor at Mom and Dad's, we headed to Chick-fil-A and met up with the Harper's and Jones'. Then went to see the lights and enjoy some hot chocolate and wrestling! Fun times and great memories were made!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Let the record show that I asked "What kind of instrument would Pax like?" and you said "any."

So I got him several :) He's quite the handsome drummer boy and we made some beautiful music together! HA! Too bad you didn't have the iPhone to record us!

Thank you for including me in your special Christmas traditions! I'll be back next year too!

Love you and your family!

stephanie said...

so cute that drum... but it is so cute because i can't hear it:) haha. let the record show that i got NO peppercocker this year. let the record also show that i have NO idea how to spell it. love you and can't wait to see you soon. and that cute paxton! love the pics of wrestling too.