Sunday, December 12, 2010

Three Generation Christmas Party

The boys all ready for dinner!

Jake, Hayden, Pax, Micah, and Rex

Sadie Jane and Rex

Jake, Pax, Micah, and Hayden

plus Heather and Chase

Brad and Kristen opening Ellie's gifts

Steph and SJ opening her gift

Rex opening his gift

I think he loved his new hat

Micah showing off his new cars

Rex and SJ playing the piano

The first generation-the original crew-minus Michele and Dave :-(


2nd and 3rd generation

The Harper Family

Take 2

Happy Birthday, Mick

Steph and Me


Pax and Micah

Jake and Pax taking a turn

2nd and 3rd Generation Picture with another camera
1st Generation--The original crew--minus Michele and Dave:-(


Pax opening his gift from SJ



We had our annual Christmas party with the Destin Diva group. We haven't all made it to Destin together in several years, but we used to go every year over Memorial Day.
Anyway, WE used to be the ones getting presents, but now it's a whole new generation. We draw names for the kiddos and then we get to enjoy watching them open. This year we put a $10 limit on the gifts, and they didn't know any different. Pax loved his Toy Story figurines and even slept with them!!! It was so fun to get the whole group together!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a wonderful tradition! I love generational stuff!

The pictures of the kiddos are priceless! Love it!

The Kimmels said...

This seriously is the coolest! I love this tradition and I think its need you all have kids now to make it 3 generations!!

The Kimmels said...

I meant "neat", not sure what happened there!