Pax and I spent the day with Mimi for her birthday and we went to the Pink Pig. We waited in line for over 2 hours, and I don't really know if we'll do it next year! We got some cute pictures, though!
After Papa and Brad got off work, we went to dinner and then stopped by Uncle Rodney's brand new fire station and saw a brand new fire truck! I had never visited a fire station before, so I enjoyed our field trip as much as Pax. We got to hang out with Uncle Rodney and even had birthday cake and "firehouse" milk with them. Pax finally drank some milk without forcing it, so now we call all milk-"firehouse" milk! It's the little things, huh?
2 comments:
Such sweet pictures! :) Love the ones on the pink pig and Pax "driving".
aww, happy birthday mimi! was my uncle marcus there with uncle rodney? and next year you need to go to the pink pig earlier then you don't have to wait and it makes it better:)
Post a Comment