Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tennis CAN be fun!

So, Sunday, Brad and I had our first ALTA match of the season. It was my first time playing in a VERY LONG time, but I actually had FUN! I didn't play that bad, and our team took all five points, making it that much more fun!

We have been practicing the past 3 weeks, and Paxton has become a tennis baby. He has come with us to the courts every time, and we've either paid someone to come watch him there, or Dad has come to watch him. Mom is our tennis coach, making babysitting a little difficult! He seems to have fun. In fact, last night for practice, we paid a friend to sit in the back of my car and play with him since it was REALLY cold!

Brad and I are actually playing together this Sunday, so we'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

yeah! now why couldn't it have been fun with me???? ya'll will make a great team. i miss some dobbs. micah thought when i was singing a song that said micah and me that i was saying micah amy! so he got all excited and ran to the door bc he thought i meant you were here. love you!