Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Sleeping Arrangement




Well, we received an e-mail today stating that our crib had been recalled. I'm sure it's like a 1 in a 1000 chance of something happening, but it still makes me nervous having him sleep in it. They say that there is a possibility that the brackets might break, and the mattress could fall down causing "an entrapment hazard". Sounds scary, right? Needless to say, tonight he will be sleeping in the pack-n-play. It shouldn't really effect his sleeping, because he hasn't been doing much of that at night, anyway:-)


Pax and I went to dinner with Suzie and Sarah tonight. It was so great to catch up, as we hadn't seen each other in a while! It's so nice having friends close-by, and being able to do this whenever we want--we just don't do it often enough!

2 comments:

The Kimmels said...

Really great seeing you & Pax tonight! Did you get that email after dinner? You didn't mention it! I hope Pax sleeps well .... so you & Brad get some much needed sleep too. :)

Sarah said...

Look! I'm leaving a comment :) Hope Paxton slept okay last night! It was good to see you both last night! LOVE YOU!