This is the 5th post for one day, so now I'm caught up!! Today, we got to enjoy some "down-time" and a wagon ride. We passed a neighbor coming down the driveway at Mom and Dad's when we were walking and he said we looked like a roaming circus! We had 3 dogs, a wagon with a baby, and lots of people. It was fun!! Paxton really liked it when Uncle Adam pulled him FAST!!! We had a nice last day with all the family before they leave tomorrow!
Paxton said his first word today in context!! He has been working up to it, but actually said "Mama" while Uncle Adam was holding him and I walked into the room. The entire family heard it, and it was very exciting!!! He has said it a couple other times this evening in context, too!!
He is getting so big! He has started drinking from a real cup or even a water bottle without spilling too much. :-) We have tried watered down juice several times, but he really prefers water. In fact, this morning he pitched a fit until I gave him some of my water. He is also pulling up very well. He'll crawl to someone/something and manage to get himself to a standing position. Even as I type this, he's crawling up me!!
2 comments:
Love all the photos! Some of those are REALLY good. Looks like you had busy night blogging all of the Christmas treats! Have I mentioned that Im really glad you have a new camera? ;)
Great seeing you 2 days in a row!
thank you! for finally updating. the wagon is so cute and we should definitely have a race. love you...how does suz see you 2 days in a row and i see you none? hmmm?
Post a Comment