Christmas continued for 3 days in our household! With so many people that love Pax and want to celebrate, we got to spread it out!
Since Pax was still running a fever, we took him to the doctor first thing this morning. He said that he had a viral infection and the fever would just have to work itself out. He noticed that he had 3 teeth very close to coming in. When they weighed him, he had gained a pound in the last month. Now he weighs 21 pounds! What a big boy?!?!
When we got home, we finally opened our presents to each other. There weren't very many presents left to get for Paxton, but Brad and I got him the Leap Frog Learning Table, Leap Frog Maracas, and stacking circles. He really likes the maracas! I didn't do anything exciting for Brad, other than the calendar that I gave everyone else, too. But he surprised me with a collage that he made himself of pictures of Paxton! He even used my scrapbook materials!! I absolutely love it! Thank you, honey for the thoughtful gift!
No comments:
Post a Comment