Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas card photo shoot





Today we went to Suzie's house to take pictures for our first annual Christmas card. She is an excellent photographer, and almost all the pictures we have of Paxton were taken by his aunt Suzie! These are some of the pictures that were really cute, but didn't get on the card. I have to save those for the card or I'd ruin the surprise. There were a TON of great ones to chose from!
I would also like to celebrate a great night's sleep last night! We went to Aunt Sarah's last night, and Pax fell asleep on the way home. We took him out of his seat and moved him to the bed and he didn't wake up until 8 :30 this morning! This is so exciting, because, for the past 2 weeks or so, he has been waking up to eat in the middle of the night. Yeah, Pax! Now, we'll see if he can do it again.

3 comments:

stephanie said...

so stinkin' cute. how funny is it that we blog at the same time lately. i love and miss you! we need to hang out soon.

Sarah said...

These are SO CUTE! I can't wait for the card--can I get a couple please? :) So good to see y'all on Saturday! Thanks for coming!

Summer said...

Those pictures are SOOOO good. Amy you look gorgeous and Paxton's smile is just precious. We need to get together soon! Miss you!!!