Thursday, October 13, 2011

Snapshots From Our World

Caroline and Megan had a spend the night party after October's Supper Club

Love this little brother shirt from Aunt Sarah

Pax wanted to try out Parker's crib, too!
Picnic in the backyard with Superman

Superman was keeping an eye out for deer, and Parker was taking a nice little nap!

Taylor Shelnutt came to visit Parker

Meeting Top Spin for the first time


Paxton and his first trip to the dentist!  He scared Mrs. Gina with that hook!!!  He liked Mr. Slurpy, and helped Mrs. Gina clean my teeth!

Sarah made this frame for everyone to sign at the hospital.  It turned out so cute!


Which is which???  Parker looks just like Pax did at this age!

Paxton went to Uncle DC's house and met Riley

These are just some pictures I've taken with my phone.

1 comment:

Jill Claunch said...

I miss u very much. Parker is so cute. I love his shirt. I cant wait to see you and Parker. I really like the frame Sarah made for you.
Your student,
Raegan C.