Pax is ready to go! All decked out for his first game!
These were taken by Suzie:-)







The Braves had their first game today! They don't keep score, but just play to have fun. And, fun it was! They didn't know which way to hit it, which way to run, where to go, or what to do, despite our weekly practices! It was quite entertaining, and took all hands on deck to help them out. I think they all had fun, and all the boys ended up dirty, so I think that's a good sign!
Pax had quite a few fans in attendance! He had his own little fan club that consisted of Grandma, Pops, Mimi, Papa, Summer, Suzie, Bonnie, and Alison. I think everyone was quite entertained by this game!:-)
1 comment:
I love the family photo and the ones of Pax with the grandparents. You don't need me! ;)
Post a Comment