Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shopping Endeavor

SJ chowing down on a sucker


The boys
BFF's and kiddos



Photo courtesy of Micah






SJ was ready to crash











Steph and I loaded up all 3 kiddos and took them to the Avenue to do a little shopping. I moved Pax's car seat and he was in the back, and thought he was big stuff. After hitting one store (that was all we cared for), we went to Steak and Shake for a yummy dinner! It was fun to have time with Steph and to let our kids be together!




When we got home, I brought Pax's jammies in, and Micah said, "Why is Pax wearing my jammies?" Funny, as you can see from the picture, that they have matching jammies! They then got to "jam out" in their matching jammies! Hahaha! Funny, huh??!?!?!?




We had a great time! Thanks, Steph, for the pictures, and for driving us on our endeavor!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

fun memories made. let it also be noted that sadiejane does own some pants:) love you and glad we got to hang out for a little while.