Monday, September 6, 2010

My Future Running Buddy


August 30th


After we ate dinner Monday night, Pax had so much energy and was acting so crazy! So, I put on some running shoes, and Pax and I went out for a run. He was not in the stroller--he ran with me. We ran all the way up to the stop sign and then a little farther before I talked him into turning around to come home! The temperature was actually a little cooler, so it felt great! I can't wait until he is big enough to REALLY run with me! Although, I'm still going to have to get my "Steph time" in and run with her, too! Don't worry, Steph!
On a side note--He has an orange skittle in his mouth, because he got it for going potty. We haven't made a ton of progress on the potty training thing, but he has told me a few times that he has to go, and has gone. We'll get there!

3 comments:

The Kimmels said...

What about your Suzie running time? BOO! - ps. he looks 5 years old in that photo!

Amy said...

Looking forward to having Suzie running time on Thursday! First time in a LONG time! Love you, Suz!

Alison said...

So fun that ya'll got to run together. Still bumbed my kiddos were sick and we missed yet another opportunity to visit with ya'll. Hopefully we will catch up soon!