Harvest Time--Part II!
Aunt Kenz gave Pax an adorable little gardening bag complete with tools and tomato seeds for his birthday. We sent them to Mimi and Papa's for Pax to plant with them. He planted them a while ago and has helped Papa take care of them every Monday. Last Monday, he got to harvest his tomatoes and he was so excited!
When he got home, the first thing he told me was that he brought me something! He was so excited for me to see them, and to taste them. They tasted like little cherry tomatoes and were delicious! So cute! Thanks, Aunt Kenz, for the great (and lasting) gift!!
4 comments:
I'm so glad he had fun! He's a better gardener than me...my tomato plant died :( Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
such a cute gift & photos!
Um, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen! So sweet that he gets to tend to his garden every Monday with Mimi and Papa!
I do love that little boy. He's not so little more though, is he??
Love the boots too ;)
Ahhh how fun! Love the john deere hat :-)
Post a Comment