Uncle Pat put Pax in this cooler and then rolled him to us. He was supposed to jump out and say "Surprise!"Sept 6th
We spent Labor Day at the lake with the Greba's. Pax enjoyed the boat more than last time, even. He sat up front all big and proud and told Grandma to go faster and faster.
I need to document that Pax is into a really independent stage. He wants to do everything himself--buckle his car seat, put his clothes on, take his clothes off, get out of the car, etc--he says, "Do it me-self."
Also, Pax has added a really sweet part to his bedtime routine. After we read a couple books and say his prayers (also by "me-self"), then he lays in bed and reads his Bible. He wants me to read mine at the same time, and so we read together for a little while. I think this is just priceless! Love that kid! Thanks for keeping me in check!



3 comments:
So sweet! Also, looks like fun!
Oh how I love that little boy!!! I love his momma a lot too :)
awww. Love it! Looks like a blast. What great friends the Grebas are! ...gotta see Pax soon! Everytime I see his photo he looks bigger (minus the pacifier photos) ;)
Post a Comment