Saturday, April 21, 2012

Parker is 7 Months








I love that open mouth smile!!

Look at those teeth

Each month that goes by, I say how big Parker is getting.  This month is no exception!  Here are some things that our baby boy is doing:
-He is very content to just sit and play!!  Yay for Mommy!
-He got his first tooth one week before he turned 7 months, and the 2nd followed right after that--both bottom teeth
-He is a very happy and ticklish baby!  He loves to be tickled on his legs, his side, his back, where ever!
-He loves to jibber jabber and yell, especially in public!  His brother used to do the same thing when we were out to eat.
-Parker is reaching and grabbing for EVERYTHING!!!  You can't sit a table with him, without him grabbing for all the things within his reach.
-I love how he'll let me sit and rock him after he's done eating.  He talks and coos and reaches for my face.  This is my chance to bond a little more with this sweet baby boy!  It brings tears to my eyes as I do!
-This baby still likes his 8 pm bedtime in HIS bed!!  I joke about the fact that he turns into a pumpkin at 7:47 each evening, and is ready for bed, but it's not too far from the truth!  Just feed him and put him down, and he'll see you in the morning!!
-He's just such a blessing to us in oh so many ways!

No comments: