To MY Super Pax:
Happy 4th birthday, Super Pax!! This sweet picture of you just makes me smile!! I think it encompasses your whole personality! You are such a happy, sweet, loving, smart, kind-hearted, and compassionate little boy, and I can not believe you are four years old today!!!!!!
It's crazy how quickly the last 4 years have gone, and I know the next 14 will go by just as quickly. I don't even want to think about that, though! It is so fun watching you explore, learn, and grow. Your daddy and I like to take you to do new things, because we like to experience these things through your eyes. You have such a passion about life, and you get so excited about new things. We had so much fun at Monster Jam this year, not because WE wanted to go, but because you were anticipating it, and were in awe of the big trucks. Therefore you made it fun for all of us! Thank you for keeping us in check and reminding us to have fun!
Our lives changed so much in September when baby brother joined our family, and you have been such a trooper about this adjustment! You love him so much that it brings tears to my eyes! I can already see how much he looks up to you, and models you. Just last night in the car, you were able to keep him entertained and laughing even though he was hungry and ready to be home! And, I love how you take the initiative to just help out with him whenever you see a need, and I especially love how you sing to him when he is crying. "This is the Day" and "You are my Sunshine" always seem to make him happy when sung by you! You two already have such a special bond, and I am excited to see your relationship grow! Thank you for being such a great big brother and helper with Parker!
I love how you always make me laugh, too! Just the other day you said to me, "Parker's gotten big in a snap!" It just made me laugh when I realized what you were saying. I just think you're precious!!!
You have always been a Momma's Boy, but I think you have become even more attached to me since our house was broken into in December. You very rarely let me out of your sight, and I try to remember that there will come a day when you won't want me by your side every minute. :-( So, I'll try to cherish this phase, and remember that you're MY Momma's Boy!
I am amazed at all that you are learning! You love school, and are doing so well. In fact, Mrs. Truitt, your teacher, sent me a message yesterday saying how great you are. She said, "He is so sweet and I love him so much!" That means the world to me that others think you're as great as I think you are!!:-) You come home from school talking about rhyming words, oppposites, and comparing items. In fact, you like to line things up to see which is the longest and shortest, and according to Teach Me: Toddler on my iPhone, you have mastered your colors, shapes, and counting. We are so proud of you!
You are doing so well with t-ball. Even though they still don't keep score, you win every game in our book!! :-) You love going to practice, and especially the games! You have so much fun with all your friends on the team, and I even have to step in sometimes to get y'all in line. Hehe! In terms of your friends, I love all these relationships that you're building! It's so fun to hear you ask where we're going and to see your face light up when I tell you that we're going to jump with Rex and Jake, or that we're going to Graham's house! Whenever we find time to be at home, you're doing so well playing independently, so that I can feed or take care of Brother.
I could go on and on about how special you are to us, but it would take too long! We love you so very much, and are so thankful that God gave you to us 4 short years ago on that early Friday morning!! We couldn't have asked for a more precious or perfect gift!!!
I love you to the moon....and back!
Mommy!
.jpg)
2 comments:
I just love this!!!! and I love you too Paxton!!! What a precious boy you are!!!! Love you forever!!!
This is just too sweet. I love your family and so grateful to be a part of your lives! Paxton is so super extra special to his Aunt Sarah!! I love him to the moon and back too!
Can't wait for the party! Love y'all!
Post a Comment