| 3 friends right before the accident |
| My sweet Mother's Day gift |
| Check out that fat lip! |
| A tray full of chocolate covered strawberries from one of my sweet kids at school |
| Pax, Ashleigh, and Parker May 7 at Monterrey's |
So, I had the privilege of going to Paxton's mother's day brunch at school. I took the afternoon off from school so Pax and I could spend the day together. Little did I know how quickly our relaxing day would change. After the brunch, Pax, Graham, and Max were playing together. They were hugging and jumping up and down. They lost their balance, and Pax's face met the corner of the table. I watched the whole thing unfold, and it was like it was in slow motion. I immediately grabbed him up and we went into the hallway where I discovered LOTS of blood!!!! The moms around sure did help keep me calm. Glad they were there. Pax was kind of out of it, so I got a little worried about him. He wasn't making any sense with what he was saying, so we went to see Pops at work, and he said that he would be fine, so we headed home. After a nap, Pax woke up and was better. His lip was SUPER swollen, but he was acting normal again! Thank goodness!! Needless to say, we didn't get pool time that day. :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment