 |
| Me, Parker, and Kenzie |
 |
| Pax loved this truck |
 |
| Gravedigger |
 |
| Grinder |
 |
| Medusa |
 |
| His other favorite truck |
 |
| Family picture |
 |
| Mackenzie, Parker, and Derek |
 |
| Super Cool! |
 |
| Batman |
 |
| El Toro Loco |
We gave Paxton tickets to Monster Jam for Christmas. He was very excited to go to the "Monster Jams" with Mackenzie and Derek.
His favorite truck was Captain America. It worked out perfectly that the two trucks he wanted to see (and stand in line for at the pit party) were Captain America and Batman. The rest of the time we walked around and looked at the big tires!
Parker was with us through dinner when Mom and Dad did a "drive by" and came to pick him up before the show. He was such a great sport, and was so good.
Mimi and Papa gave Pax money to spend there, and he chose a truck (that he had the 2 drivers sign) and a flag. He was proud of both of his purchases.
Pax wore some headphones throughout the show, but towards the end, he took them off. I was surprised that he wasn't bothered by the noise.
Brad and I didn't know too much about monster trucks, so I'm glad we went with Mackenzie and Derek. Pax had a ton of questions, so I was glad I could lean over to Kenzie. By the end of the show, we were all Grave Digger and Grinder fans. Those two did quite impressive freestyle rides. It was exciting to watch!!
No comments:
Post a Comment