Saturday, January 21, 2012

Growing Like a Weed

Loves to eat those fingers




Batman and brother






Sweet boys--Parker watching Pax--just like always




I can't believe that Parker is already 4 months old!!!!  He weighs 14 pounds 6 ounces, and is 25 inches long.  He is getting really strong, and is in the early stages of sitting up.  He is starting to like his Bebe pod a little more, as long as he has some toys to play with.  He's not so much into his thumb anymore, but just wants to gnaw on something.  Dr. Lynn didn't really notice any signs of teething, but I feel like we're getting there. 

He likes to grab his feet when laying on his back, and also started enjoying midnight (and 2 and 5 am) snacks!  Ugh!!  That's getting old.  He sure does love to eat, and we haven't really noticed the cereal helping make him sleep longer.  But, he's already liking it thicker, and is like his brother--he gets frustrated if it's coming too slow.  Most importantly, he loves his brother more and more.  He is content to watch him play, and smiles at him all the time!  If Pax is around, Parker is content (more or less).

A funny Pax story:
I picked him up one afternoon, and he wasn't using the best manners.  So, I said to him, "Where are your manners?"  He replied with a witty answer, "The cat ate them.  Now I don't have any manners!"  Hahaha! He has a funny little sense of humor!!

No comments: