Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fun Fall Day






It is officially fall outside, and we are loving it! We spent the afternoon outside playing with bubbles and playing golf. We lost 2 golf balls, though. I stepped inside for a minute and when I came out, Pax had the bubbles open and poured them into the container. He was blowing bubbles all by himself. He is getting so big and is so independent.

Pax is making me laugh so much lately. So many funny stories to share. The other day Sarah was over and Pax kept going in the refrigerator and getting things. At one point, he came out with small bags of carrots for all of us. I sent him back for the individual servings of ranch dressing and he came back with 3 bottles of dressing (well one of them was actually mayo, but he gets an A for trying)! It was too cute!

The other day Pax was washing dishes in the sink. He pulled his stool over to the sink and got the sponge, too. Then, he filled a cup with water and watered the plants. The only mess was a little bit of water on his shirt. Pretty soon and I won't have to rewash behind him.

I love how he says Chick-fil-A: "chick-a-lay". He loves going there and is definitely like his momma in that respect!

Brad and I are getting some extra time with him as we are teaching his Sunday School class. We didn't quite know what we were signing up for, and most Sundays are just pure chaos. We have about 12 two-year olds each Sunday! It's fun to see Pax interact with the other kids, and he is having a blast with us in there!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love this kid! And you too :)