This is the picture from the website! We didn't put down hardwoods, nor did we make his room look this awesome!!We bought Pax a new bed 2 weeks ago, and it was delivered today during naptime. The bedding came yesterday, so Brad had the whole bed ready to go when Pax woke up from his nap today. He said his face was precious when he saw his new bed! He was all smiles when I got out the camera to take these! I'm so excited that he's going to sleep in his big boy bed tonight!!
As I'm typing this, Pax is playing catch with Brad and me. We are playing with velcro mitts and a bean bag type thing. The point of me saying this is that he is throwing with his left hand. I tried getting him to swap, but he kept putting the mitt on his other hand. He's just trying to be like his Uncle Adam, I guess! I'm still not admitting that he's left-handed! :-)
As I'm typing this, Pax is playing catch with Brad and me. We are playing with velcro mitts and a bean bag type thing. The point of me saying this is that he is throwing with his left hand. I tried getting him to swap, but he kept putting the mitt on his other hand. He's just trying to be like his Uncle Adam, I guess! I'm still not admitting that he's left-handed! :-)
4 comments:
Very cool! Kris says he's worth a lot more money as a lefty! He's always trying to get Karson to work his left hand. :)
How precious!!! It looks awesome!!! Can't wait to hear how he did sleeping in his own, new, big boy bed!! I love it!!!! and it looks like he does too!!! Love you guys!!!
I love it! And Pax looks so big and so happy!! I can't waif to see it in person! Love y'all!
ooo...a big boy bed! and you know uncle mick will be happy if he's a lefty. he too forces micah to be:)
love you and miss you.
Post a Comment