Ashleigh did a fabulous job decorating the cake
Pax and his buddy Caroline
me, Sarah, and Suzie
Pax trying to sing his favorite song--E-I-O
Brad and Adam singing a really fast song that was hard to keep up with!:-)
In the hot tub with his buddy Megan--she did his hair:-)
Crazy face!!!
Adam and Sarah doing karaoke!

The guests of honor finally arrived!!!

Brad, Adam, and I threw a surprise 30th anniversary party for Mom and Dad at their house Friday night. We had about 75 people that were supposed to come, however, the rains came and several people then didn't make it. But, we had a great time!
However, the guests of honor were coming back from Ft. Lauderdale, and their flight got delayed FOUR HOURS. They were supposed to arrive at 5:30, and Lynne and Pat were going to pick them up and take them to dinner to arrive at the party at 8. But, they ended up not arriving until 9:30! Some people had to leave, but there were still several there. We had karaoke and lots of yummy food. They were totally surprised and didn't have a clue! I was so glad to be able to do something like this to celebrate my parents and all they have done for me! Congratulations, Mom and Dad! We love you guys!
Thank you, Suzie, for these great pictures of the evening!!!

2 comments:
Love it! Hate they got their late, but how sweet of you to do this for them. Aren't you so grateful that they have stuck it out all these years. I feel so blessed to have my parents still together.
Lovin' all the updates. Hope ya'll are well. Looking forward to seeing you on the 17th! :) Have fun at the beach!
I've been waiting for these pictures! I had so much fun that night!
Congrats to Val and Dennis! You failed to mention my incredible karaoke skills :)
Post a Comment