Friday, May 14, 2010

Field Day 2010

Our class with the banner--the theme was "Happy Together"
Getting ready to play our first game



Jayden holding the bucket while his classmates squeeze a ball filled with water over his head

Myaisia and Ashley

Cameron and Adam

Jordan doing the sack race

Everyone waiting their turn

Pax got to play the water relay, too


Akirah holding the bucket

Tug of war
WE WON!!!!!



We had field day at school on Friday. Our class had a lot of fun rotating through the stations and playing non-competitive games. Brad and Pax came up to play, too.



The last event every year is tug of war. My class doesn't look very strong. In fact, I told Coach Blackstone to let us go against someone easy first, because we wouldn't win. HOWEVER, we beat 3 other classes to win the whole tug of war contest!!! We were so pumped! Way to go!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I didn't know Pax got to go to field day! Too cute! I want a tye dye shirt!!