I decided that we would keep it a surprise for pax. I simply told him that we needed to pack his bag and then we got them up bright and early!
I created a puzzle for pax to put together. I made 4 different clues to help him figure out where we were going. The last clue was the sea world logo. He had seen the commercials on tv and every time told me how he wanted to go there. I knew he would be excited! He didn't realize what the logo said at first, so I pulled up the commercial that he liked on the iPad. He was very excited when he realized our destination!!!
On Monday, we met my cousin, andrea, and her daughter, Hannah at Busch gardens on Monday. It was fun to see Andrea, and meet Hannah. She is close in age to Parker, and I would like to keep in touch so they know each other!
Both boys loved Busch Gardens and all the animals! We bought passes for Busch Gardens and Sea World, and we could use them as much as we wanted in a 14 day period. We definitely got our money out of those tickets!

























































No comments:
Post a Comment