We had awards today at our faculty meeting, and I had no clue that I would have gotten so many. My kids did very well on the CRCT, and I truly believe that it was the village around me that helped my kids. I had 4 extra adults (1 paraprofessional/parent, 2 parents, and the mrs. Mckeeman) on a daily/weekly basis. Because I had help at school, and parental support at home, I believe my class thrived and made superior scores on the CRCT. 100% of my students passed reading, language arts, math, and social studies. Only 1 student was 1 question away from passing the science. The most exciting parts, though,were the fact that 77% (17/22) of my students EXCEEDED in reading AND math! I am sooooo proud of this part! I seriously don't know how to top that for next year!!! Within those exceeds, I had 2 students that made a perfect score in an area on the test. Wow! That's all I can say!!!
So, on top of these fantastic scores that my students worked so hard to achieve, we also won tug of war (along with many sprit nights throughout the year), music class of the year, and a $14,000 technology grant!!!! What a year, huh??? I'm literally on cloud 9!
Here are some pictures throughout the year:
My boys playing slap it! Blink and slap it! were by far the favorite games this school year!
Ethan's dad came and talked about some economics with us.
Mrs. Mckeeman spent MANY hours in our room helping out. She brought her puppy, Gracie, several times this year.
My sweet Chloe
Pierce, from 2 years ago, and myself on his last day of elementary school! I really enjoyed having him in my class! I'm glad he came to say bye.
Holding our tug of war trophy!!!
11alive weatherman and mascot came to talk to a few classes one day. We got to hear him, as well as be on the news!
Jack-I got to know his sweet family when I had his sister several years back!
Holding our tug of war trophy!!!
All my certificates from today!!!!
These 2 are pretty special! They show my high exceeds percentages!
This is another important certificate!!! I can't wait to receive all my technology!














No comments:
Post a Comment