| yummy cheese ball recipe that was also found on pinterest |
| pigs in a blanket wreath |
| The next morning--baby food jar/spaghetti jar candles |
| Donut snowmen |
| Our Thanksgiving wreath |
| I used my cricut to cut vinyl stickers for these jars |
| This is where I hang their artwork! |
We hosted my school faculty's Christmas party at our house. There were about 45 people that came to the party, and we had such a fun time! I got to make several of my pinterest finds for this party! My favorite was the pesto cheese ball shaped like a Christmas tree!
Earlier in the week, I got the supplies for Cloi, Gabby, and Pax to make donut snowmen. They enjoyed this pinterest find! You can also see the ornaments hanging in the window, which also came from pinterest.
I also wanted to document two of my thanksgiving pinterest ideas. I was proud of how my wreath and wheat bottles turned out!
No comments:
Post a Comment