| Parker is in there taking a nap in his taco :-) He actually took two out there! |
| In the hotel room before we met Uncle Adam for breakfast |
The team lost their match, but we still had a fun time! The boys enjoyed spending time with their uncle!
Parker celebrated being 5 months old! I can't believe he's already this big!! He went to the doctor about a week before his 5 month "birthday," and weighed 14 pounds 8 ounces (only a 2 ounce gain from his 4 month check up)! Weird, and so opposite from Pax! He had to go to the doctor because he had his first cold. :-( Poor baby! He's back to sleeping in the taco so that his head is elevated. Speaking of sleeping, he is still waking up to eat at night--sometimes even twice! That makes it very hard to go to work the next day!!! But, we have found that when he follows a strict night time routine, he does better during the night. This is a shock to my system, and I can't believe that I have a child that is going to put a damper on my plans!! It is easier for us to eat at home, and be there in the evenings, and this is SO HARD FOR ME!!!! Pax was never like this, but every kid is different, and I'm seeing that first hand! He wants to nurse right at 6 like clockwork, eat solids at 7, and then nurse and be in bed by 8:15 at the latest. Those nights that we deviate from the schedule result in a rough night! So, a lot of times we choose to stay at home and eat, as much as I would rather go out. We have even skipped a couple Monterrey's nights!!! I never had Pax on a schedule and he did great, so this is all new to me! We're learning!
As you can tell from the pictures, Parker is starting to sit up on his own--when positioned correctly--and he's reaching for things. His favorite thing to reach for is his food! He loves his baby food--all of it, and also would LOVE to eat our's. I think he even visualizes himself eating table food because you can see him chewing sometimes while sitting in his high chair! Haha! He's just getting so big, and will be eating our food in no time--and I'm sure it will be a lot earlier than Pax did!
To close, I'll share a funny Pax story--the other day we were driving to Grandma's house. He asked me where the truck in front of us was going as we turned onto their driveway. I told him that it was going to the nursing home, and he quickly asked, "Is that where they nurse babies?" Haha!
Precious boys we have!!!
1 comment:
Those pics of the boys are soooo sweet!
Post a Comment