Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Celebrating 3 months


Parker is 3 months old, and has accomplished some new milestones.  He holds his head really well and likes to stand when you're holding him.  He is starting to smile back when you smile at him, and it just warms my heart!  Also, he has found his thumb!!  I don't know if he's going to stick with it or not, but it's kind of cute that he's found it.  I'm pretty sure I won't think it's really cute if he's still doing it at Paxton's age!

The biggest milestone is that he has started rolling over.  He still surprises himself every time he does it, but he goes from his stomach to his back now.  The first time, I just thought I had laid him on his back and had forgotten!  But then I watched him do it when he was on the floor one day. 

I'm excited to see where the coming months take us!

No comments: