Saturday, August 6, 2011

Slumber Party

This was how I found the three of them Saturday morning!:-) So cute!!


Sword fighting!!!! Pax was so excited, and I think the girls secretly had fun with this, too!

These don't really have anything to do with the slumber party, except for the fact that Megan made them for my boys! Aren't they adorable!?!?!?

After supper club, Megan and Caroline came home to spend the night with us. We set up a mattress downstairs and the three of them had a slumber party in the basement. They all fell asleep watching a movie, and were so cute! I was just glad that they were there to sleep with Pax, because he didn't come and wake me up at 5 am! I got a great night's sleep (minus three trips to the bathroom)!! I woke up at 9:20, and all 3 were downstairs still sleeping! We then made breakfast and took the girls home! It was so fun for all of us, and I am looking forward to next time already!:-) I just love those Blackstone girls, and Pax does too, because he added them to his prayers the other night. I said, "thank you for my family" and Pax added, "and Megan and Caroline, too!" So sweet!!!

2 comments:

The Kimmels said...

too sweet! Love those girls!!

Sarah said...

I'm coming next time!!