We joined the majority of Douglas County at the Braves game Friday night. There were only 5 of Paxton's team there, but we had a blast. Pax did the tomahawk chop pretty much the entire time! He and Zachary enjoyed cotton candy and playing with Uncle Pat. We ended up watching about half the game from their seats.
The boys enjoyed walking on the field before the game. Brad said that he has a new appreciation for the field after being down on it! Pax really liked it until he saw Homer, the mascot, and started shaking! He's so silly!!
2 comments:
These are so great!! I'm so loving Pax's signature wristbands! I love that child! And you too :)
These are TOO cute! I love it that they got to go out on the field. How awesome for those little guys!! ...ps. Please use your 'real' camera. ;)
Post a Comment