Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ice Hike

It was so hard to drive the Gator, that Christian drove it for him.

Helping Pax through the ice

Pulling Pax home

Plus dogs

Sledding down a ramp at school

Christian playing on the playground

Half of a family picture

Pax standing on the solid sheet of ice behind my school

All the boys



We went on an Ice Hike-you could say-today from Mom and Dad's. We decided to take the sled and walk through the woods to my school to find some hills. I also needed to feed my frogs since they hadn't eaten since Friday!

Judy, Christian, Mom, Brad, Pax, and I headed through the woods and had to take it easy since the ice was very tricky to walk on! I think I busted it at least 3 times on our hike! On the way back, Christian hooked the rope from Pax's sled around his waist and pulled him back. We were definitely ready for some lunch when we returned!

The ice has the kids out another school day, and teachers are supposed to go from 11-4 if we're able to make it. I think I'll just walk back through the woods to get a little bit done.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad y'all are making the most of the snow/ice days!! Thanks for keeping me entertained with blog posts and cute pics of Pax :)

Love you!